Accelerate your leadership journey by earning a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in just five years from Concordia
The Concordia MBA 4+1 program awards Concordia University Texas freshmen, sophomores, and juniors contingent direct admission into the program, without having to complete a separate application. At the end of the program, the student will graduate with both their bachelor’s and MBA degrees.
Earn an MBA
Graduate Course Work
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for current or incoming sophomores and juniors
- The program is open to all Business majors and minors regardless of modality or program and to BAAS students, but not international students.
- MBA 4+1 students need to complete 60 undergraduate credits before enrolling in their first MBA class
- If a student with only a business minor is accepted into the MBA 4+1, the student will need to complete the Peregrine Leveling Courses before enrolling in their first MBA class.
Note: Seniors are to apply directly for the MBA program directly, instead of 4+1.
- Students can communicate with prospective employers about taking graduate-level courses and earning a graduate degree
- Students pay no additional tuition for the MBA courses, beyond the standard semester rate of 18 credit hours
- 4+1 students earn their graduate degree in less time and join the workforce better prepared
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership - Self
- Marketing Management
- Data Analytics
- Financial Accounting & Management
- Managerial Economics