Concordia University Texas offers a variety of opportunities for students who plan to attend law school after they complete their undergraduate matriculation. The University provides the following services for students wanting to attend law school after graduation from Concordia.
- Help finding a law school that best fits a students interests abilities
- Help finding the best off-campus LSAT preparation course
- A directed pre-law minor to prepare you for law school
- Campus events with law school recruiters and experts in the legal profession
- Help with personal statements, recommendation letters addendums
- Membership in the Concordia University Legal and Political Society (CULPPS)
- Directed community service efforts to enhance law school applications
- Law related internship and competition opportunities (Moot Court)
- Law related coursework and an optional directed minor in Legal Studies
- Personalized four-year advising
Students who are interested in Pre-law advising at Concordia University Texas should contact Dr. Brent Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in the Legal Studies Minor?
Recommended for Pre-Law students
See the course requirements.