On Friday, May 1st all student e-mail accounts were upgraded from GMail to a full-featured Office 365 account, and all of your GMail history has been migrated to O365. While your GMail account will be deleted on Saturday, May 23rd, you will retain your access to the other Google Suite products (including Google Drive).
Helpful Tips & Tricks
- To access your Office 365 e-mail, please log in to the Office 365 Portal.
- Your e-mail address and password remain the same.
- If you do not remember your password, please reach out to the Personal Support Center by phone at (877) 497-5856 or email CTXHelp@PersonalSupportCenter.com.
- Or, to change your password without contacting the PSC, you can use our Password Reset Portal.
- If you access your CTX.edu e-mail on your mobile device (phone or tablet), you will need to remove and re-add your e-mail. For help with this, refer to the links below.
Additional Benefits for Students
Office 365 offers enhanced e-mail services, including more robust security and protection from SPAM and Ransomware. Additionally, you will now have access to learn and leverage various Microsoft tools online that are prevalent in most organizations and corporations, including: Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive (for personal data storage).
Concordia University Texas is very excited to offer students these new Microsoft tools. For any questions, concerns, or trouble accessing your CTX.edu e-mail, contact the PSC by phone at (877) 497-5856 or by e-mail at CTXHelp@PersonalSupportCenter.com.